Can you identify which answers to this quiz on the U. S. Constitution facts are CORRECT and INCORRECT?
1. WHAT WAS OUR COUNTRY’S FIRST CONSTITUTION CALLED?
The Declaration Of Independence
2. LAWS FOR THE UNITED STATES ARE MADE BY:
3. THE LONGEST POSSIBLE TIME A PERSON CAN NOW SERVE AS PRESIDENT IS:
4. A MAN ACCUSED OF A CRIME IN COURT HAS A RIGHT TO:
Hear The Witnesses Against Him
5. INVOKING THE FIFTH AMENDMENT MEANS AN ACCUSED MAN:
Refuses To Testify Against Himself
6. OUR FIRST VICE-PRESIDENT WAS:
7. THE BILL OF RIGHTS IS:
The 15th Amendment
8. IF NEITHER THE PRESIDENT NOR THE VICE-PRESIDENT CAN SERVE, THE POSITION WOULD BE FILLED BY:
The Speaker of the House
9. THE MAJOR DEPARTMENT HEAD WHO IS APPOINTED BY THE PRESIDENT TO DEAL WITH FOREIGN COUNTRIES IS THE:
The Secretary of Defense
10. THE PRESIDENT IS ELECTED IF HE:
Wins a majority of the electoral votes
Now, go here to take this Constitutional quiz for yourself and see where you went wrong. I feel there is one question that most will get incorrect.