Do you keep up with the news? I cracked up laughing over news and basic knowledge questions posed to people on the street, first by Sean Hannity and of late, Jay Leno. Really, when George W. Bush was the President for 8 years, how could you not know that Dick Cheney was the Vice President? Now, can you answer the following questions on a small mix of important and not so important news that happened this week?
- Who is Time Magazine’s Person of the Year
- The Metrodome’s roof collapsed. Who is the home NFL team that has to play elsewhere?
- What part of the health care overhaul did a judge rule against?
- Which world-famous painting has tiny numbers and letters in it?
- Additional: Which film has the most Golden Globe nominations?
Click on the “Answers” image below to find out the answers to the AOL Weekly Street quiz.